Thursday, September 10, 2009

A horse, of course

my stubborn Dilly


I've been working with Dylan since the spring, and I have to say I just love this guy. Life is good.
The other day, I took a break from chores to walk over and give him a good morning scratch. He greeted me, mouthed around my hand, and proceeded to take a good bite.
ouch.
I went back to work, trying to massage that finger out. It had already been practically broken that morning by Elijah, who was trying to pull my finger toward some cookies on a shelf. What was Dylan playing at? He knew my finger wasn't a goody- his sense of smell is great. I looked over at him, standing in front of the gate that goes out to the fields.
standing in front of the gate that goes out to the fields . . .
!
the messages are loud and clear. we just need to be open to receiving them.

No comments:

Post a Comment